Friday, January 18, 2008

Cryptic angel...the poet!

A few squirrels came to my door and i fed them a cookie and yet they look at me with suspicion,
I guess they must know the scent of your beautiful hands....








It was just in a small quarrel and a shrieking sound...just like a cracking glass..and you asked for life's worth, love's worth in that single moment...
the whisper sounded a storm, the glance fiery and the voice a thunder...embers boiling your heart...
and till now i shatter myself to that one moment ...just one








Make your move, there's only black n white in the game of chess..no other colours...no place to run, no where to hide..how long can u hide???..
kill or get killed..its all but a game..so make ur move,it's chess...only black and white..

2 comments:

Kiran said...

hey nice poems....esp the squirrel part....

Kiran said...

hey forgot to tell u...read my blogs
http://kiran-sweetmemories.blogspot.com